This latest technology developed by a podiatrist provides a safe cosmetic solution to deformed , irregular shaped toenails. Often nails that have been damaged from infections or trauma will grow irregularly. Keryflex is a high grade medical product made from a flexible resin, which allows the podiatrist to restore a normal looking and functioning nail. It also has an antifungal ingredient and seals the original nail to help prevent fungal infections.
The podiatrist carries out the procedure in sterile conditions, the product is packaged individually and is thus used solely for each patient, preventing cross infections.
The product allows the podiatrist to remodel patients’ nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma. The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow. The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
The KeryFlex System is a product offering of Pod-Advance, Inc. Pod-Advance uses high-quality synthetic resins from Wilde Corporation of Germany. Composite patented resin gel
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in two colors: Natural and Opaque .
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light
- Providing immediate cosmetic improvement .
- Creating a flexible, nonporous artificial nail, allowing remaining natural nail to re-grow
- Providing optimal cosmesis for non-treatable dystrophic nail disorders
- Looking and feeling completely natural
- Delivering a variety of hues to match natural nail bed