We are remaining open as normal, and are now Telehealth ready. Phone or video consultations are available where appropriate for those on chronic disease plan referred by their GP, and are eligible to be bulk billed. Private telemedicine consultations are also available.
Cheltenham Podiatry is also offering urgent care and high risk podiatry to reduce stress on our medical clinics, emergency departments and hospitals.
Some of the ways you can do this is by choosing to access our expertise in the following areas:
- Acute foot and ankle injuries including sprains, strains or fractures.
– We can assess your injury, utilising our onsite high end ultrasound and refer you directly for bulk billed xrays and confirmation ultrasounds if required.
– We have a full range of ‘moon boots’ available in clinic
– As foot, leg and ankle experts we can advise you on acute care and rehabilitation of your injury
- Ingrown toenails
– Please attend your podiatrist for treatment and to help prevent infections
- Wound Management and diabetic foot care
– All our podiatrists are trained in high risk wound care, and prevention of diabetic foot complications
- Home Visits
– These are available for patients currently unable to attend the clinic whom maybe at risk.
Please consider using our services at this time instead of the emergency health services that are currently in significant demand .
Cheltenham Podiatry continues to uphold the highest protocols to keep you and our staff healthy through this difficult time.
We continue to screen you prior to your attendance if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell, travelled recently or confirmed COVID-19 case to refrain from visiting our clinic, and will reschedule your appointment.
If you are unsure whether you need to attend for an appointment our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist and follow up appointments where possible via telehealth or telephone consultations.